• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

HUGE thanks to Damian for this upgrade !!!

Cosmic aeroplane copy :cloud9:

image_zps26hxtffi.jpeg

Congrats Gator. I know how much you wanted to upgrade that one. Shocked that Damian let it go..

You know it. I am very grateful to D for helping me! My path of completing the publisher has been paved with the gracious assistance of many friends. Getting so close

:o

image_zps26hxtffi.jpeg

Congrats Gator. I know how much you wanted to upgrade that one. Shocked that Damian let it go..

You know it. I am very grateful to D for helping me! My path of completing the publisher has been paved with the gracious assistance of many friends. Getting so close

Congrats, now on to the finish line (and the mother of all Centaur shots) :popcorn:

image_zps26hxtffi.jpeg

Congrats, now on to the finish line (and the mother of all Centaur shots) :popcorn:

that's what I'm hoping for!! congrats man!! I will take a video too if you are taking requests

Here are a few Centaur's that I have picked up. That is Amazing Man #22 that is coverless in this shot. Anybody want to help a guy out there?

IMG_1730_zpsd5ka9r0f.jpg[/url][/img]

Good grief, three A-Man 6's (my favorite GA book along with Batman 4). :o