• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

nice job! grab that Star Ranger Funnies at SDCC and finish it off!
hoping its that easy lol

Comic collecting is never easy but you are doing just fine with those Centaurs!

And then there was 1...

That's right. Star comics 2/4 was one of the last 2 I needed

Big thanks to Steve (sacentaur) for not only selling this gem to me , but at an extremely favorable price. Sdcc is a success no matter what happens from here!

Last one needed...star ranger funnies 2/1 :wishluck:

image_zpsafp3qoko.jpeg

That book is sweet. :applause:

And then there was 1...

Big thanks to Steve (sacentaur) for not only selling this gem to me , but at an extremely favorable price. Sdcc is a success no matter what happens from here!

image_zpsafp3qoko.jpeg

You're very welcome, rick - the camaraderie this hobby provides is just wonderful.

That was a super-tough book to part with... white pages!!... but I know it's found a great home. :headbang:

And then there was 1...

image_zpsafp3qoko.jpeg

You're very welcome, rick - the camaraderie this hobby provides is just wonderful.

That was a super-tough book to part with... white pages!!... but I know it's found a great home. :headbang:

:golfclap: congrats Rick the finish line is one step away and what a gesture from Steve!! We've never met but your passion for the hobby shines as clear as Polaris in a cloudless nighttime sky. (see what I did there...Star Comics with a reference to a star...boom...that just happened!!) AWESOME stuff all around gentlemen!!

i'm not actively collecting (buying, accumulating) centaurs, but if i happen upon a book that i've never even seen a copy of in person, combined with the fact that i've never owned any of the larger sized issues, i gotta pick it up.

9h0ima04rt0m6eb6g.jpg

163604.jpg.afc9bbe58ab990c31637d140fdafd42d.jpg

And then there was 1...

image_zpsafp3qoko.jpeg

Wow. Coke...I mean Coke Zero party to follow!!

i love that!

jon, how rare is the #6 compared to #1-5?

i think i've seen all of those at one time or another, but never #6.

6 is tough. Maybe third toughest behind 3&2/4

THIS arrived yesterday! Sorry about the junky pic on my old phone with my reflection in it & the sticker residue at the top right is on the sleeve, not the book. I had to snap a quick pic & send it to Russ right when it came in!! I'll try to get a better pic of this later. It's a grail for me! Always loved it but never thought I'd be able to get one :whee:

amazing%20man%205_zpseo72ep6f.jpg