• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 CLUB
9 9

334 posts in this topic

Thank you. Very cool to look at them again. I have not really looked at my collection in twenty or more years but I started to again and I had these graded with a lot of other books. Very cool to re visit my books

Great book. I have been thinking about buying one in this range, I'm just not sure where the market is going on this book. In the long range I believe up but what is that range. Will it grow if they do not make a Netflix series of Moon Knight?

Great book. I have been thinking about buying one in this range, I'm just not sure where the market is going on this book. In the long range I believe up but what is that range. Will it grow if they do not make a Netflix series of Moon Knight?

Thanka bunches -- thanks to the constant Modern exposure and ever-rabid fan base, I do believe so.

Also, sweet 7.0 right above !

Thanka bunches -- thanks to the constant Modern exposure and ever-rabid fan base, I do believe so.

Also, sweet 7.0 right above !

Thank you. Same to you nice 7.5 with white pages (thumbs u

I thought I did not have this issue and was the only WWBN I was missing. While going through one of my boxes in my collection, it was sitting there. I had a triple positive experience with this. 

1. I finally know I have the entire run of WWBN and no longer have to dread paying a fortune for it.

2. I'm grading it a 9.2, so I'm happy it's high grade.

3. It has the Mark Jewlers insert. So I'm extra happy.

Anyone have an idea on what this would sell for graded 9.2 with the insert? $2.5k? More?

4 minutes ago, Philflound said:

I thought I did not have this issue and was the only WWBN I was missing. While going through one of my boxes in my collection, it was sitting there. I had a triple positive experience with this. 

1. I finally know I have the entire run of WWBN and no longer have to dread paying a fortune for it.

Anyone have an idea on what this would sell for graded 9.2 with the insert? $2.5k? More?

Nice!! 

3 hours ago, Philflound said:

Never heard of a Mark Jewelers insert on this book.

Book has a star stamp on the front cover. I was wondering if Mark Jewelers books have star stamps designated they were sent to the military areas.

Since I haven't really bought comics recently and the box I found this in was sitting in a room for the past probably 12 years, I definitely know this wasn't tampered with. I also doubt I'm the only person who has a MJ insert in this book.

Edited by Philflound

38 minutes ago, Philflound said:

Book has a star stamp on the front cover. I was wondering if Mark Jewelers books have star stamps designated they were sent to the military areas.

Since I haven't really bought comics recently and the box I found this in was sitting in a room for the past probably 12 years, I definitely know this wasn't tampered with. I also doubt I'm the only person who has a MJ insert in this book.

I have actually seen at least one other copy of this book with the insert so it is possible. 

The star stamp means it was most likely purchased from an offshore military base.  

Quite the find, especially in any kind of decent shape when you think about some of the possible places that book has seen in its lifetime.   (thumbsu

-J.