• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 CLUB
9 9

334 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

I have actually seen at least one other copy of this book with the insert so it is possible. 

The star stamp means it was most likely purchased from an offshore military base.  

Quite the find, especially in any kind of decent shape when you think about some of the possible places that book has seen in its lifetime.   (thumbsu

-J.

This is why I love this place. Even though I've been around in this hobby for forty + years, there's still new things to learn.

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:14 PM, Philflound said:

I thought I did not have this issue and was the only WWBN I was missing. While going through one of my boxes in my collection, it was sitting there. I had a triple positive experience with this. 

1. I finally know I have the entire run of WWBN and no longer have to dread paying a fortune for it.

2. I'm grading it a 9.2, so I'm happy it's high grade.

3. It has the Mark Jewlers insert. So I'm extra happy.

Anyone have an idea on what this would sell for graded 9.2 with the insert? $2.5k? More?

How about a scan of it? :baiting:

On 8/29/2017 at 8:20 PM, oakman29 said:

Damn that is sweet.  Would you say 9.4?

Front looks like a 9.4 by the length/color break of the 2 stress lines. What does the back look like? Could be a 6.5 if it has a nice sub crease on the back. :)

11 minutes ago, pickycollector said:

Back cover is flawless.

Yes, NM 9.4 sounds right. That is what I grade it.

Btw everybody, this is my personal copy and it is not for sale.

Just for your visual enjoyment. :foryou:

I would say 9.4 too. Very nice.