• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 CLUB
9 9

334 posts in this topic

I'm surprised it graded at an 8.5 too. Small crease bottom right corner and top right corner breaks color, at least 1 stress line left middle that breaks color. Would've dropped it one grade. Someone may have felt generous. Good for you though.

Problem is that people having a choice of 8.5 copies if you sell it would probably choose another over that one just for the small piece out. I'd rather have a small crease on the back cover than a small piece out personally.

Edited by Philflound

15 hours ago, Philflound said:

I'm surprised it graded at an 8.5 too. Small crease bottom right corner and top right corner breaks color, at least 1 stress line left middle that breaks color. Would've dropped it one grade. Someone may have felt generous. Good for you though.

Problem is that people having a choice of 8.5 copies if you sell it would probably choose another over that one just for the small piece out. I'd rather have a small crease on the back cover than a small piece out personally.

I can't complain though, since I only paid $14 for the comic!

1 hour ago, Dave2739 said:

Count me in. I scooped these up at Heroes Aren't Hard to Find a few weeks back but forgot to post it. Shelton tossed in the 33 for "free" with the purchase of the 32.

WWBN32_cropped.jpg

They sure do go great together.

Let me preface this by saying that I like Moon Knight...but what the hell is going on with the value of this book?! It's pricing is out of this world. 8.5's fetching $1000-1200?! What's fueling this?

Moon Knight's always been a C tier character, maybe B at best. I haven't seen anything regarding a movie or TV appearance, and this book isn't super rare by any means.

What's the consensus?

Edited by Howling Mad

15 hours ago, Howling Mad said:

Let me preface this by saying that I like Moon Knight...but what the hell is going on with the value of this book?! It's pricing is out of this world. 8.5's fetching $1000-1200?! What's fueling this?

Moon Knight's always been a C tier character, maybe B at best. I haven't seen anything regarding a movie or TV appearance, and this book isn't super rare by any means.

What's the consensus?

It's been discussed here from time, here's one from summer of '16.

I used to own reading copies of WWBN 32 & 33.  It's a fun read despite a lot of 70s slang.  I was shocked how much values had gone up when I checked last year.

Interesting article on the possibilities of a Moon Knight movie or TV series...

http://www.looper.com/33410/marvel-wont-give-moon-knight-movie/