• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 CLUB
9 9

334 posts in this topic

I don't think I ever shared this under-copy I've been sitting on for a while, and it's time for a little bump?

5901f.jpg

...and this not-so under copy. 1 of only 3 on the census... Arguably harder to find than #32.

14732f.jpg

Edited by sl4ppy

Not a member of this club yet but I am loving the pic's of everyone else's books.

Thanks for sharing and hope to someday be a member.

This seems to be one of those books everyone wants and there will never be enough copies to satisfy the demand.

Not to mention, who knows what happens, if marvel ever puts him in their movie/TV spotlight.

Thanks again for sharing!

Edited by Beardown

I really wish Justin, or Slym in the other thread would make an "official" club as this book is deserving. Thanks to Greggy for one of my three copies, best 9.0 I've ever seen imo.

scan0001_2.jpg

Edited by cujobyte

Up to $15k. That absolutely F'n stupid for that book. Someone is going to lose their shirt in a few years when the price returns to normal levels.. That or someone is trolling the auction.

Edited by sl4ppy

Up to $15k. That absolutely F'n stupid for that book. Someone is going to lose their shirt in a few years when the price returns to normal levels.. That or someone is trolling the auction.

Holy cow :o I had to see for myself if the book is really up to $15k and in fact it is!!! Couldn't believe it. I probably would not pay that amount for a 9.8 copy, not even close.. The seller is certainly the one benefiting from this in a big way. Congrats to him or her!

Holy cow :o I had to see for myself if the book is really up to $15k and in fact it is!!! Couldn't believe it. I probably would not pay that amount for a 9.8 copy, not even close.. The seller is certainly the one benefiting from this in a big way. Congrats to him or her!

Him.

Him.

Very nice Joey! :applause:

Him.

Mrs. Joey already has plans for the money :cry:

Mr. Joey wants a Hulk 181 in 9.8

Just as many other books have proven, we will probably think this a bargain in the future.

Him.

You can have both. :D

Him.

You can have both. :D

Right?