• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Postal is a nice read

25 posts in this topic

I thought I was the only one here that was reading it, definitely one of the better Image series of the year. Just doesn't get the spec love so nobody is talking about it

I have been enjoying it. It is a little different than normal but entertaining.

Very interesting so far. And the fact that the lead has Autism (high functioning Asperger's, I believe) makes it all-the-more interesting and unique. Definitely adds a different perspective for a main character.

I have been enjoying it. It is a little different than normal but entertaining.

Very interesting so far. And the fact that the lead has Autism (high functioning Asperger's, I believe) makes it all-the-more interesting and unique. Definitely adds a different perspective for a main character.

The way his character is written, the Autism gives him an unfaltering drive to resolve the mysteries that surround him (of which there appear to be plenty). (thumbs u

looks like Postal is getting a tv show...same quasi announcement on Matt's facebook about Think Tank.

Well, well, so it seems we'll have not ONE but TWO announcements for TV series being picked up based on some of our stuff. Expect formal announcements soon, but since I'm not allowed to reveal it just yet let me just tell you that you can "think your tank is in the mail." =p Shhh.

you can still get copies of the #1 variant on midtown, limit 3.

http://comicsheatingup.net/2015/07/13/rumor-that-postal-and-think-tank-announcement-to-come-this-week/#more-9560

Postal news coming it appears:

Rumor has it the official announcement could be coming some time this week.

I am getting word out of SDCC that Top Cow was waiting for all the hoopla at SDCC to be over before they made the announcement on the options.

I know people have jumped on Think Tank, but it does not appear that many people have jumped in on Postal, based on the number of copies still available for sale cheap. Most of the covers can be found for around $7 (not including the variant).

Mycomicshop has cover A in stock for $6 and cover B in Stock for cover price.

Don’t sleep on this one.