• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My sales thread is better than your sales thread

23 posts in this topic

What?

Go away. Stop bugging me.

None of the items listed here are listed anywhere else. I'd rather they weren't listed here either

Read this first:

:takeit: wins over pm's.

Payment terms

PayPal, (or cheque in the UK only).

Shipping

I am based in the United Kingdom..

Expedited shipping from UK to US will be $30 (it will cost me more, so please don't ask for free shipping! But I'll cut a deal where I can. Except I don't really want to).

I pack books very carefully. But I have no boxes. So there may be a delay while I find some. So move along and look at someone else's sales thread until I do. And don't buy anything while I'm looking. I mean it.

No HOSers, probies or trolls allowed! "you are dead to near mint". So there. It's an in joke.

$3750 Small and very light stain on back cover absurdly keeps this from - say - 8.0. The nicest 5.5 I will ever own. Please don't even think about buying it. I don't want to sell. Really. $3750. Oh - did I say that already?

Crime%20Does%20Not%20Pay%2024%205.5_zpsxnt9paq8.jpg

Nice copy. Brings new meaning to the cliche "flame-haired beauty."

$875. Feels about sold, damn it. Maybe if I ignore him.... :idea:

WhoisNext585.jpg

Wow! That's a stunner! I can see why it went fast.

And that CDNP looks seriously undergraded!

Hi Michael, great looking books.

Any of your Planets making their way to this sales thread?

Cheers

Jason

Hi Jason

In deciding what to sell, it was a straight choice between my Planet run or everything else. The Planets won - but only just. So I'll be buying more of those rather than selling what I have.

Good luck with the search!

best wishes

Michael

$3750 Small and very light stain on back cover absurdly keeps this from - say - 8.0. The nicest 5.5 I will ever own. Please don't even think about buying it. I don't want to sell. Really. $3750. Oh - did I say that already?

Crime%20Does%20Not%20Pay%2024%205.5_zpsxnt9paq8.jpg

Nice copy. Brings new meaning to the cliche "flame-haired beauty."

She's turning into a true "red head". :flamed:

:facepalm:

Hi Michael, great looking books.

Any of your Planets making their way to this sales thread?

Cheers

Jason

Hi Jason

In deciding what to sell, it was a straight choice between my Planet run or everything else. The Planets won - but only just. So I'll be buying more of those rather than selling what I have.

Good luck with the search!

best wishes

Michael

I was hoping you might tempt fate by putting your #15 up again....