• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aquaman Movie - July 27, 2018
3 3

1,035 posts in this topic

I think Bosco will be PISSED you started a thread before he did.

:fear:

I searched for an Aquaman movie thread and didn't see one... I just assumed there was no love for him here much like everywhere else lol

Anybody see Furious 7? I haven't seen it, but heard good things.

Not a lot of crime happens under the sea despite what you might think from watching Baywatch or Sea Hunt

No. Not really. There are plenty of threads active that someone else started that I participate in.

Nice try.

:fear:

I searched for an Aquaman movie thread and didn't see one... I just assumed there was no love for him here much like everywhere else lol

Anybody see Furious 7? I haven't seen it, but heard good things.

It was a few pages back.

Jason Momoa is Aquaman

I hope this ends up as good news. It would be great to see Aquaman done in a way it drives interest in the character.

Looking forward to it, Jason Momoa is gonna kill it.. Watch..

I'll be honest…I really don't sea this as a huge hit for WB.

I think it will be a good movie, but the question is will people go out and see it in big numbers?

It would be so funny if Aquaman the movie beat Entourage the movie at the box office.

:)

I think it will be a good movie, but the question is will people go out and see it in big numbers?

It would be so funny if Aquaman the movie beat Entourage the movie at the box office.

:popcorn:

It might, I don't think there is a tidal wave of people really wanting to go sea Entourage.

It might, I don't think there is a tidal wave of people really wanting to go sea Entourage.

I sea you are pushing the ocean references quite hard.

azbppnQ.jpg

I sea you are pushing the ocean references quite hard.

azbppnQ.jpg

I'm shore I have no idea what you are talking about.

Jason Momoa Approves James Wan For AQUAMAN

Jason Momoa is super stoked to be working with James Wan on Aquaman. I'm sure grossing $1.4 billion USD and counting on Fast & Furious 7 certainly helped Wan raise his profile and officially land the directing gig after being rumored for months. Wan will also work with Kurt Johnstad (300, Act of Valor) on developing the -script.

Jason Momoa isn't a star and nobody has gone to see a movie just because of the director since Alfred Hitchcock. I can't believe anybody actually thinks this is a good idea. This movie is going to tank.

-J.

Tarantino, Coen Brothers, etc. but i get your point