• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"This Score Needs Fixing" Thread - LOCKED FOR NOW

82 posts in this topic

• Administrator

OK OK, guys. I have tried but I admit defeat again....everyone was inquiring about when scoring updates were coming and how long until the site was fixed (which it is not) so I thought I would try and work on a few updates. I have spent most of the day messing with Hulk 102 and it's not even close to being done. I've received multiple messages regarding this. Additionally, I am trying to grade. And I'm starting to train someone on the other registry tasks.

So, I am locking this thread to stop additional requests. I am going to slowly try to get to the issues I said are DONE and check them. Then I will consider working on some more as this is overly time consuming for the result.

I know you have all been patient. This is out of my hands as long as the site is still broken...sorry.