• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + March 18-20, 2016, It's Never To Early or to late

97 posts in this topic

I'm attending my first C2E2. Are there any special dinners lined up?

Logistically, this show is in an isolated area of town. With one exception, all the hotels and restaurants are not within walking distance.

Logistically, this show is in an isolated area of town. With one exception, all the hotels and restaurants are not within walking distance.

ugh and thanks. so, i'll have to take a cab to the bar strip? (not the strip bar)

ugh and thanks. so, i'll have to take a cab to the bar strip? (not the strip bar)

Downtown Chicago is a couple miles away. Many of the hotels have shuttle buses.

We will be set up at Booths: 1284, 1561, 393, across from Artist Alley and from the celebrities

This is a rare thing, I have some room in my van, If anyone needs up to bring supplies (Cases only) to the convention, Let me know by Friday March 11

People tearing down booths at the Cleveland Con were talking about how excited they were for C2E2. I've never been but it sounds like one hell of a show.

People tearing down booths at the Cleveland Con were talking about how excited they were for C2E2. I've never been but it sounds like one hell of a show.

Some great dealers, a pretty decent guest list this year... Chicago, which is always fun... yep, it's a good time - just not as happening after the show as it is in WWC in August.

This will be my first c2e2 I'm so stoked! I just found out about it...where have I been? I love finding out about cons less than a month before they happen haha. The wait is easier.

It'd be fun to get some books from other boardies...ill definetely search you guys out. (thumbs u

I'm heading to C2E2 this week. I know Anthony Snyder will be there, does anybody know of any other dealers that will have art there? If anybody is bringing any art you can PM also if you like.

I'm hoping to buy one or two good pieces from the following areas:

Vintage Cosmic Starlin

Vintage Warlock

Vintage Dr. Strange/Brother Voodoo

Early Wolverine

Silver-Modern Spidey

I'm heading to C2E2 this week. I know Anthony Snyder will be there, does anybody know of any other dealers that will have art there?
Albert Moy is listed as an exhibitor on the c2e2 website. He always has a nice selection of stuff.