• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2 + March 18-20, 2016, It's Never To Early or to late

97 posts in this topic

Wow - guest list is terrible this year :(

are you looking at the right show? this guest list is really great.

It really isn't - I've been to every C2E2 show since they started and this year's guestlist is probably the weakest they've ever had.

ECCC is only 3 weeks out and their guestlist blows C2E2 out of the water.

I think both shows have a weak guest list. At least for C2E2 I see Snyder/Capullo, Garcia/Lopez, Art Adams, Mark Brooks, Granov, Claremont, plus favorites like Manapul, McGuinness, and Skottie Young (last 3 are also at ECCC)

ECCC, I've seen Fiona Staples, Gillen/McKelvie, Remender, and maybe new additions Brubaker and Hickman, and many of the mid-range Image/Oni teams. First ECCC in years I decided not to go to.

I've never been more on the fence about going :/ We attended the last 3 years but this year just didn't work out too well with everything else going on in life.

Of course today my boss says "yeah, you can skip work tomorrow" - lol

Seriously pondering the 5 hour drive just for a hectic 1-day hm

I've never been more on the fence about going :/ We attended the last 3 years but this year just didn't work out too well with everything else going on in life.

Of course today my boss says "yeah, you can skip work tomorrow" - lol

Seriously pondering the 5 hour drive just for a hectic 1-day hm

It's a 5 hr drive for me and I'm only gonna be there Sat. I think it's totally worth it...haven't been to a con since November and the next one is in May. I needs my nerd time. And a reason to do cosplay other than going to the grocery store...

Wow - guest list is terrible this year :(

are you looking at the right show? this guest list is really great.

It really isn't - I've been to every C2E2 show since they started and this year's guestlist is probably the weakest they've ever had.

ECCC is only 3 weeks out and their guestlist blows C2E2 out of the water.

I think both shows have a weak guest list. At least for C2E2 I see Snyder/Capullo, Garcia/Lopez, Art Adams, Mark Brooks, Granov, Claremont, plus favorites like Manapul, McGuinness, and Skottie Young (last 3 are also at ECCC)

ECCC, I've seen Fiona Staples, Gillen/McKelvie, Remender, and maybe new additions Brubaker and Hickman, and many of the mid-range Image/Oni teams. First ECCC in years I decided not to go to.

Hopefully they will have some Image last minute guests as the Image Expo is just the day before. hm

Great show this year; lots of good stuff to be found at amazing prices.

Big shout out to lhcomics (Leroy); pretty sure I could have spent all day at his booth.

:blush:

It was a great day selling today. I moved several boxes of 50% off and $2, $3 & $5. comics but don't worry if you did not make it today as I have 9 new boxes of $2, $3 and $5 comics that I stored under table today and will put them out for sale in the morning.

Booth 1530, don't be late tomorrow.

Great show this year; lots of good stuff to be found at amazing prices.

Big shout out to lhcomics (Leroy); pretty sure I could have spent all day at his booth.

:blush:

It was a great day selling today. I moved several boxes of 50% off and $2, $3 & $5. comics but don't worry if you did not make it today as I have 9 new boxes of $2, $3 and $5 comics that I stored under table today and will put them out for sale in the morning.

Booth 1530, don't be late tomorrow.

I bought some books from Leroy this morning. Stop by his booth. He's a great guy with some great deals.