• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,617 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, flashlites said:

Flash #121! Still 10 cents but not for long by issue 125 they would be 12 cents. Counting down the days for my #109 in route! Very excited, stay tuned comic fans!

0330182009.jpg

Getting all the Flashes is a noble thing, indeed! Welcome to the boards. Keep on postin'!
Mick

12 hours ago, comick1 said:

Getting all the Flashes is a noble thing, indeed! Welcome to the boards. Keep on postin'!
Mick

Hey guys when #109 does arrive would that be considered a Silver Age "have a cigar" moment? I noticed the GA gang seem to have ritual going on over there?

8 hours ago, flashlites said:

Hey guys when #109 does arrive would that be considered a Silver Age "have a cigar" moment? I noticed the GA gang seem to have ritual going on over there?

21 hours ago, comick1 said:

Mick

There it is guys the last 10 cent Flash comic book, and peeking out from behind #125 the first 12 cent issue. Ahh the end of an era! Notice how #124 doesn't say "Still 10 cents" like so many others of others leading up to the price change.

0331182214.jpg

On 4/18/2018 at 6:46 PM, Finhead said:

I posted this already a few places today, just happy to finally have one. :) Last of the Marvel 10 cent-ers

20180417_150901.jpg

This book is so, so, so undervalued! And, it has been for many years...but, that is about to change...Higher grade copies will become elusive & practically unattainable for the majority of the hobby... 

Congratulations on finally picking up an example & one as attractive as it is!

20180428_141038.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:26 PM, flashlites said:

Having a cigar, Silver Age style! I decided a # 109 is cigar worthy! How 'bout you guys, get anything "cigar worthy" this week? We can't let those Golden Age guys have all the fun.

0403181842.jpg

What stick went with the Flash #109?