• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,623 posts in this topic

Thanks to @mustang33guy! She's beat but complete, and knows how to do combat from the back of a horse. What's not to love?

I've been developing an interest in westerns lately and was drawn to the cover's detailing, it's perspective with the horse charging right past the viewer while the rider looks over her shoulder to konk a bandito who's lassoed her. And just what had she and this shirtless man been doing before being run out of town. Her face is overdone and dolled up, but that's what you get with any GGA, I guess. I was also drawn to the logo with the miniature figures. Gotta love that cow. :)

cowgirl-romances-6-a.jpg

6 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Thanks to @mustang33guy! She's beat but complete, and knows how to do combat from the back of a horse. What's not to love?

I've been developing an interest in westerns lately and was drawn to the cover's detailing, it's perspective with the horse charging right past the viewer while the rider looks over her shoulder to konk a bandito who's lassoed her. And just what had she and this shirtless man been doing before being run out of town. Her face is overdone and dolled up, but that's what you get with any GGA, I guess. I was also drawn to the logo with the miniature figures. Gotta love that cow. :)

cowgirl-romances-6-a.jpg

Looks great James! Glad to see she arrived safely!

14 hours ago, creaturefan95 said:

57422836_All-AmericanMenofWar52_1.thumb.jpg.21a6a99853c6ff9814b93209d5c7c33a.jpg

A nice cover but if that tank had fired 5 or 6 times in rapid firing mode before the marine hopped on the cannon, the marine riding it had better be wearing asbestos pants or he's going to need a lot of burn cream.