• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,624 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Last one today...this is my absolute favorite Unexpected cover...

39432086324_96c50bb5b1_c.jpg

They really should have a drool emoji for books like these.  @Tri-ColorBrian Many thanks for posting.  They're brilliant, #17 is a classic.  :golfclap:

Edited by Gnasher

13 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

3 new books from an Original Owner snow-bird customer of mine that brought them to AZ last week from Michigan...he had about 250 comics, but decided to give all the others to his grand-son.  He was nice enough to just give these to me, since we had been discussing them for almost a year...I'm happy, especially about the SA 110.  I'd say he took pretty good care of them...

One of the nicer copies of issue #110 if have seen, and the other two are even nicer !! Strange Adventures is a sweet run of covers to collect !!

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

One of the nicer copies of issue #110 if have seen, and the other two are even nicer !! Strange Adventures is a sweet run of covers to collect !!

Thanks.  There was one problem with my scan of the 108.  The streaks in the window are light blue on the book, but the scanner didn't pick up the blue at all.  I had to put the pic in photoshop to try and duplicate the blue streaks.  That was a bee-otch...I couldn't even get all of them to go blue, and the one's that did are a little too dark...oh well, you get the gist of it anyway.  LOL