• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,572 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, shiverbones said:

Not a terrible copy, yay! 

7A1B3842-AA82-4992-9E69-DFDF6B5EF11F.jpeg

:takeit:Classic Cover Too.Congrats! ^^ If only. I'd go on a road trip and find a hand to carry me  lol 

Did you find locally? or does it have a story? perhaps the Hunt is a better tale?

@adamantium You mean that doesn't happen to you on road trips? I guess you have to have a yellow car.

A friend of mine set up a pop up comic shop at a local mostly deserted mall and he has had that on his wall for a couple months. I kept eyeing it and finally had some trade left over, so I grabbed it. the shop is a great idea, sort of like one giant convention booth that is open for a few months :)

5 hours ago, shiverbones said:

@adamantium You mean that doesn't happen to you on road trips? I guess you have to have a yellow car.

A friend of mine set up a pop up comic shop at a local mostly deserted mall and he has had that on his wall for a couple months. I kept eyeing it and finally had some trade left over, so I grabbed it. the shop is a great idea, sort of like one giant convention booth that is open for a few months :)

That sounds awesome! :x

I'd take a yellow car but itd have to be a taxi or checkered hearse lol

Anything to lend a hand to the elevator in the sky, hope they trimmed the finger nails