• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,576 posts in this topic

On 8/31/2019 at 12:11 AM, Silver said:

I guess I’ve been on a Superman upgrade kick lately 

A96BC905-8E4B-4BF5-B3FC-8495E68E9914.jpeg

@Silver - this looks like a White Mountain book, which somewhere along the line lost its Pedigree designation.  Might want to look into it.

It could be, as I've seen other high grade DCs from around that time period dated that way, rather than with just the last two year numbers that became common on later White Mountains.  But I'm far from an expert on the White Mountain ten cent DCs.

Here's a comic I used to own with the same pen writing, and very likely from the same collection as the Supes 145:

SupesGirl26.JPG.1f86ce71b632c57eb8a85cb1ca794401.JPG

Edited by namisgr

3 minutes ago, kaculler said:

Thanks. 

Now I just need to find a nice Action 252 at a decent price.  I need 15 issues to have Action complete back to #200 and 252 is the highest number on that list (and obviously the most expensive).

the one you got and #252 are both big books! ^^ not a bad presenting copy either :) I hope the right one falls into your lap at the right time ;)