• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thread closed per new rule

180 posts in this topic

What's the wait time for these boxes?

Ships within one week of payment. I work four days in a row usually 11-12 hours per day then ship during the three off days.

Since the possibility of a permaban is heading in my direction, I'd like to settle my account.

MetalPSI. PM me your email and hopefully I will get it before that happens.

Well.....I've had some hurdles on this one for sure....the old XP machine finally went kaput! I was only using it for writing threads and such anyway, but y'know when it died, it took a lot of info with it...so that was a bit of a delay, then earlier this week some jackwagon broke into one of my vehicles, and stole the keys to my other vehicle (the only set), so I got to spend the better part of a day dealing with getting new keys made by a locksmith and then having the dealership make me a new FOB.....ehhhhh anyway so they got away with $20, a car charger for iPhone, and a set of keys, which ended up costing all said and done almost $500...most expensive $20 I ever lost.

So let's bring this bad boy back to life...I'm wagering by the time my birthday hits there will be some pictures of contents posted.

Well.....I've had some hurdles on this one for sure....the old XP machine finally went kaput! I was only using it for writing threads and such anyway, but y'know when it died, it took a lot of info with it...so that was a bit of a delay, then earlier this week some jackwagon broke into one of my vehicles, and stole the keys to my other vehicle (the only set), so I got to spend the better part of a day dealing with getting new keys made by a locksmith and then having the dealership make me a new FOB.....ehhhhh anyway so they got away with $20, a car charger for iPhone, and a set of keys, which ended up costing all said and done almost $500...most expensive $20 I ever lost.

So let's bring this bad boy back to life...I'm wagering by the time my birthday hits there will be some pictures of contents posted.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, but at least your birthday's right around the corner! :grin:

I'd like to purchase box 12. Never done this before so not sure what to do next.

Congrats!

I'm sure you'll be happy with your MB

Nothing to do except wait for an invoice (thumbs u