• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Can Never Go Home (Black Mask)

322 posts in this topic

Whats the difference with the Baltimore #1 variant and the store 200 print run variants?

Nothing?

Ok, cool.

Since you asked Jimmy....

The HUGE difference:

The shop variants are FIRST printings.

The show variants are later printing's. ( Baltimore is a ltd fifth print variant )

Anyway...

Thanks for making these available Larry! Great cover!!

We%20Can%20Never%20Go%20Home%20Again%201%20SS%20Boss%20variant%20Baltimore%20CC%202015.jpg

Picked up the new Spidey #1 w/ Tribe Called Quest's Midnight Marauders homage and a Dr Strange #1 w/ Dre's The Chronic.

Funny how Black Mask did it first* but with much cooler bands. Not that Tribe and Dre aren't cool...but a bit more mainstream, like Marvel.

*Black Mask may not be the first to cover swipe albums, but I've never seen them before.

I'm saving this series for when I travel to a wedding in NorCal this month, can't wait! I feel like I have a really hot date to look forward to. Should I put on cologne, or after shave?

Jerome

a rubber

Picked up the new Spidey #1 w/ Tribe Called Quest's Midnight Marauders homage and a Dr Strange #1 w/ Dre's The Chronic.

Funny how Black Mask did it first* but with much cooler bands. Not that Tribe and Dre aren't cool...but a bit more mainstream, like Marvel.

*Black Mask may not be the first to cover swipe albums, but I've never seen them before.

Mike Oeming did a bunch of album cover homages during POWERS

But anyone that does a Pettibon homage is tops in my book ^^