• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 2

200 posts in this topic

Neither one is "interesting". What is "interesting" about either? No odd defects. Not real high grade with one major defect. Just normal books with some defects (shrug)

hm

I can confirm, we have at least 2 people who scored double bulls-eyes this round.

I can also confirm that at least 32 people bragged that their guesses were double bulls-eyes.

I can confirm, we have at least 2 people who scored double bulls-eyes this round.

I can also confirm that at least 32 people bragged that their guesses were double bulls-eyes.

There are actually more double bullseyes than in Round 1. :gossip:

There are actually more double bullseyes than in Round 1. :gossip:

:o :o :o

:whee: I'm so happy now!! :whee:

hm Let's see...6% accuracy expectation...not bad... :insane:

hm Let's see...6% accuracy expectation...not bad... :insane:

rerun those numbers with sckao's comment about there being more than the last round (which was 7 so minimum 8 double bulls so far).... if he isn't pulling our leg.

Uh... There were FIVE double bullseyes in ROUND 1. :makepoint:

You're thinking of people with Bullseyes who also got a -1 on the second book.

I'm starting to feel sick. :sick:

Yeah me too - I know I overgraded the AV this time in overcompensating for the unbelievably high grades from the first round of books. But I think I got the XM pretty close this time.

:wishluck:

{Still shaking my head over that AV57 so-called "8.0"} :facepalm: