• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheesefrog's kudos thread

81 posts in this topic

Picked up a slab recently from Jon, and the transaction was as smooth as could be.  The slab was packaged expertly, it was a great price, and he shipped it quickly.  And as other people have already said, he was very nice to deal with and communication was top-notch.  I've added him to one of the sellers I'll always keep an eye out for, and everyone else should as well! (thumbsu

Thanks Jon.

Bought 2 Cgc books off of him at such a great price. Shipping was superfast. Communication was top notch. And finally......thank you for packaging so well. Post office employes decided that my package was the box of the day to try and destroy.  Jon packages so well that they came in perfect shape.  Thanks again. Look forward to next sale :)

Keith 

Jon was awesome to work with !!  Great Communication, quick and excellent shipping, and grading and quality of the books I purchased were spot on.  Great boardie to work with, would buy again from him in the future (thumbsu(thumbsu