Cheesefrog's kudos thread

79 posts in this topic

1,164 posts

I bought a few books from Jon's latest ongoing thread, and couldn't be more pleased. Great books at great prices. Thanks Jon!

2,967 posts

Recently purchased a Hulk 180 and Avengers 122 from Jon's awesome thread. Definitely looking forward to future purchases.

45,862 posts

Bought an incredible book from Jon, it came in a bullet proof box. I will be watching for his sales threads. :applause:

463 posts

Let me add to all the positive comments in this thread by saying...Cheesefrog is a seller you can trust.

Comics were in the described condition.

Communication was active and prompt.

Comics were so well packaged/protected...I think it took me longer to unpack them then it took to ship them (which was amazingly quick).

I look forward to further sales threads...and so should everyone else.

11,286 posts

I'll chime in with what everyone else is saying. I just picked up a large number of books from Jon's huge sales thread, and they arrived amazing quick, were packaged very securely, and everything was graded accurately and the prices were fantastic! (worship) In addition, Jon communicated promptly and is very easy to work with and friendly. I'm anxiously looking forward to Phase III of his sale! :banana:

5,482 posts

Bought some more books from Jon (after just having done so a few weeks ago)... once again, great books and great to deal with. He's the real deal!

Frank

3,916 posts

Recently purchased a magazine from me from my recent sales thread. Excellent communication and very fast payment! I would not hesitate to do business with Cheesefrog!!!! Two Thumbs Up!

1,164 posts

The latest round of Jon's sales thread is just as good as the last. And the service is just as commendable! Thanks for the recent books!

4,439 posts

Jon is awesome and great to deal with. Quick payment, good taste in books and a real asset to this forum. Rock on Buddy :headbang:

756 posts

Cheese is one of the most valuable sellers on these boards - always great books and prices with even better customer service.

3,103 posts

Fast payment and great communication! Don't hesitate to make a deal!

11,749 posts

I bought three slabs and they were as advertised. No problems, quick shipping and packing and good communication. Thanks!

2,029 posts

I purchased a couple slabs from Jon and they came packaged like a pro. I couldn't recommend a seller more highly. 

5,237 posts

SUPER KUDOS to CheeseFrog.  I bought  a CGC book and won one via an auction and I could not be any Happier with the whole process.  Bullet proof packaging, FAST shipping and the books look AWESOME! :applause:
I certainly hope to do more transactions with CheesFrog(Jon) in the near future...Just an outstanding
forum member.  He even threw in a freebie that I certainly was not expecting. 

87 posts

Thank you cheeeeeeeese! Now I have to always click on your threads. Super safe quick shipping and good communications. Thank you again!!!! Safe and trustful. 

129 posts

Purchased four CGC graded books and received them all very quickly and for a great price.  Jon is a great person to deal with.

Highly recommend!

David