• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Sacramento : The Walking Dead #1 by Paolo Rivera

8 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

I have been talked into going to Sacramento to help out with some things this year. Since I am going I thought I would offer some books as well.

Not sure how many people know this, but Wizard allows dealers to buy the book directly from them. It's not cheap [ $20 per book ] and you have to buy in decent bulk. A few dealers I know and myself are buying a box and splitting it up. Unlike people folding them in their back pockets or Volunteers shoving them in bags, my copies will come straight from the box and should be high grade as I will be prescreening them before anyone else.

I could probably CGC a few copies as well, both Universal and SS. If anyone would like one let me know and we can work something out.

No HOS members. No problem buyers.

Shipping in the US is $5, I ship in a comic box. Shipping outside the US at my exact cost.

EDIT - This is for Color, not Black and White.

The Walking Dead #1

Wizard World Sacramento 2015 Variant

Paolo Rivera Cover Art

$25

Lets say right now I can get a quantity of 20.

Books should be 9.6 - 9.4 - Hopefully 9.8 range. I won't take anything less than 9.4 out of my prescreen.

wizard-world-comic-con-sacramento-attendees-to-receive-the-walking-dead-1-limited-edition-exclusive-variant-cover-by-paolo-rivera-june-19-21-2.jpg

Will take two

You got it, two done.

I am traveling down to Sacramento right now. Everyone just go ahead and post :takeit: and quantity and I will send invoices when I get back. If I go through more than 20 I will have to see if I can get more, but keep posting the :takeit: and I will honor extras in the order they come in.