• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mad Love SS Dini Timm 9.8 1st Print The Crow 1 1st Print 9.8

16 posts in this topic

Howdy - I decided to make a thread dedicated to any Modern or Copper books I'm looking to offload...

I have 1 kuddo so far but I have been selling on ebay for about a decade with perfect feedback...

I'll try to keep this thread updated with new sales, so make sure check back...

- The first :takeit: gets it!

- No Hall Of Shame or Probation List members.

- Shipping in the USA is included in the price (I'll reduce total cost on combined orders). I ship USPS priority w/ insurance. Local pickup!

- PM me for questions!

I prefer payment via Paypal, promptly. Your shipment will be off to you within 3 days of cleared payment.

Mad Love $850

image_zpsyyauvaaw.jpg

image_zpsckv2gjyq.jpg

image_zpszho4ubct.jpg

image_zpsdrvzj6ej.jpg

The Crow 9.8 1st Print $800

image_zpsrnkyj0fn.jpg

image_zpswdxfj0nq.jpg

I personally think this should be the book that is hotter than Batman Adventures 12, but that's just me. Great books!

I've heard a few people say that...but I think it just comes down to the publishing date

I personally think this should be the book that is hotter than Batman Adventures 12, but that's just me. Great books!

Thanks! Having a hard time selling the Mad Love... I might change my mind just need to let a couple go so to say because recent money spent at a convention...

GPA aside... I am only looking to get what I am into these books if not a little less minus paypal fees and shipping... I paid $770 or so for the Crow #1 6-8 mos ago on Ebay... My philosophy I guess goes against the norm if there is a seller ready to sell and I want it I buy it... specially if its rare(how many 9.8s are out there?) so I don't mind being the guy that sets the new GPA high...