• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

81 posts in this topic

FYI folks...SLC Evans signatures are already sold out for the show. They are now doing some kind of Lottery system for a few extras.

I was NOT capped at one like attendees since my signing is not at the convention...that being said I am limiting the number of total submissions I am taking and I'm getting close to that number so I am letting people know that have not yet sent books to send them in as soon as possible.

Those that have already agreed to their number of books I have in line so no worries but anyone that was on the fence is in jeopardy of me running out of space.

Update:

I can confirm my signing with Atwell is set. It looks like Anthony Mackie won't be happening but Sebastian Stan is still a possibility. As soon as I know for sure (about Stan and Mackie) I will let everyone know.

And as a reminder, if you want Stan Lee on a book with Evans I need those books by September 14th as I'll have my next signing with Stan at Amazing Hawaii the week before Salt Lake City Comic Con.

Update:

I can confirm my signing with Atwell is set. It looks like Anthony Mackie won't be happening but Sebastian Stan is still a possibility. As soon as I know for sure (about Stan and Mackie) I will let everyone know.

And as a reminder, if you want Stan Lee on a book with Evans I need those books by September 14th as I'll have my next signing with Stan at Amazing Hawaii the week before Salt Lake City Comic Con.

Just wondering, do you also witness at the show or you focus on privates? I got an autograph ticket and photo op with Evans and I've been thinking about getting a book done there, but I haven't found any info about facilitators at the show and I don't think CGC will be there.

Update:

Just wondering, do you also witness at the show or you focus on privates? I got an autograph ticket and photo op with Evans and I've been thinking about getting a book done there, but I haven't found any info about facilitators at the show and I don't think CGC will be there.

GCG will not be there. I'm a facilitator and I will have a witness at the show but it's going to be tough for us to witness for individual books at the show, especially for Evans due to the line...PM me and we'll try to work something out to help you out if we can but I can't promise anything.