• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disabled Veteran Seeking Free Comics, Comic Books (Chicago)

33 posts in this topic

If he was in the war and that was the biggest disappointment of his life he should definitely not have PTSD

I could be way off, but isn't lying about military service actually illegal?

Like....people have gone to jail for stuff like that, right? (as they well should)

If the guy is actually in the position he claims to be in, I hope somebody sets him up with some TPB/Reprints, etc. If he's lying I hope he gets busted.

I could be way off, but isn't lying about military service actually illegal?

Like....people have gone to jail for stuff like that, right? (as they well should)

If the guy is actually in the position he claims to be in, I hope somebody sets him up with some TPB/Reprints, etc. If he's lying I hope he gets busted.

If he tries to pass himself off as a member of the military, like, in uniform, posing as a member, then yes it is illegal.

You can say you were in the military all you want and nothing will happen except for some pizzed off people.

I wonder how many people he has successfully scammed with this scumbag routine?

This guy should be in jail, screw the board probation list.

lol

The overwhelming amount of proof should send him straight to the electric chair.

I left for the Navy in 1987 and the ship I was on got to protect Waikiki during Desert Storm. Oh the horrors I saw there, like those sneaky hula girls in their grass skirts.. They can never be truly forgotten.

That's when I got out. My most traumatic moments were when The Enterprise was diverted from our scheduled 2 week visit to Australia in order to display a "show of force" in the Med Sea against Libya during the Line of Death ( lol ) ordeal. Going VERY slowly through the Suez Canal was pretty nerve wracking because we were so vulnerable to attack. Once that was out of the way Gaddafi had roughly 5,000 'Australia deprived' squids pizzed off at him.

Oh, and then there was the time the Capt. steered us right into Bishop's Rock :golfclap: We started leaning so far to the right that I started to wonder if we'd capsize. The fresh water supply was contaminated with jet fuel, so once the underwater welders patched us up and we started limping home to Alameda Ca, all the bug juice (fruit punch) and milk disappeared from the Mess within days. After that we were left with "shelf life" milk. :sick: Disgusting.

The Capt. got a desk job after that adventure.

The worst time however was when we were approaching "Beer Day". We were out at sea for months straight performing flight training (20 hour work days, 7 days a week for months on end). One day a supply ship brought us enough beer to supply each person with either 2 or 3 beers. They had each case on full display near the Aft Mess Hall for maybe 2 weeks under Marine guard.

Then one day we hear the Capt. traded the beer to another ship for fresh vegetables :o:pullhair:

Obviously I can't be 100% sure of the details, but that's what we heard when all the beer vanished. For all I know the Officers took them for themselves.

Just PM me for my shipping address :popcorn:

The ship I was on we had some stripper in a cake for the captain's birthday party but the ship got taken over by the XO and some freakin mercs so we never got to see her.