• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Unchained variant covers...CGC Updated
1 1

87 posts in this topic

I love how this thread starts with you discovering these variants and then building your collection. Congrats, so many great covers...

Nicest thing anyone on this forum has ever said to me...thank you

My last of the DSCOTT books. I cant thank Doug enough for all the hard work and efforts he's put into this for me.

Sean Murphy (only graded book on census)

So many more to go so for those who have watched or commented on this thread...thank you and stay tuned

IMG_1483.JPG

Edited by Dwitkin82

Ok looking through this. This is one of the coolest modern superman collections I've seen with the cgc signatures and having the original art covers. Just fantastic.

Thanks but those original covers belonged to another member not me...I hope to own atleast 1 to go along with all the books though in the future

Ah ok well either way, I love this thread.

Thansk!! I have abour 4-5 more books I am hoping to get done between SDCC and Fan Expo so I'll post'em when they arrive later on the year...

Stay tuned

Edited by Dwitkin82

Wow there are alot of great covers here that I didn't know about. The Bruce Timm Unchained Supuerman #1 variant cover got me back into comic collecting.

Very cool....this has been fun...still more coming too