• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Sagii Tapes posted by sagii68
2 2

247 posts in this topic

Nice books Corey. My wife is from Melbourne. I have been over there several times. Done a lot of picking there. I have found a lot of cool stuff but never any GA comics in the wild. Hardly any in comic stores either. I suspect they are just as rare there as GA books are here. Cool Baker foreign stuff!

You guys don't want Australian comics. They are dreadful things. (tsk)  If you must subject yourselves to them, let me buy them cheap and I'll display them in my journal. lol

I'm intrigued by the 'FOREIGN FILE COPY' stamp on one of your books Corey. I wonder where and why it picked that up?

@AJD Hey Andrew buddy! 

Yes, the stamp really added appeal for me on an already intriguing book. Gives it provenance.  Wonder if it was American 'stock' to keep track of what that particular  publisher  was licensing out? 

They had a few more with the stamp on the site. I may just take them off they're hands. These 'dreadful' things are very addictive.  :baiting:

Thanks for reading,  more from 'down under ' coming soon hm

• Administrator

This is the original view of this journal on the Chat Boards. This view is locked, so members can no longer reply here.

This journal is also posted in the new Journals section, which is unlocked. Click the link below to see any other comments about this journal and post new replies.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/blogs/entry/4401-the-sagii-tapes-reel-one/

• Administrator

You can also click "My Journal" in the main menu to quickly find your own journal, journal entries, and replies.

07 My Journal CGC.png

And you can search all journals by using the search tool.

08 Search Journals CGC.png

• Administrator

You can find journal entries by a specific author by using the search tool and visiting their profile, and you can follow members to get notifications when they post new content.

09 Members Journals CGC.png

2 2