• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Sagii Tapes posted by sagii68
2 2

247 posts in this topic

REEL FOUR :Wabbit and Co. (Moderns pt.3)

And to close out the year of 2015 before going back to primarily Golden Age comics are the final three issues i purchased from this Variant cover release. This one dropped just today. Birds of Prey indeed!

Black%20Canary%206%20LT%20variant_zpsolk1nsox.jpg

REEL FOUR :Wabbit and Co. (Moderns pt.3)

And to close out the year of 2015 before going back to primarily Golden Age comics are the final three issues i purchased from this Variant cover release. This one dropped just today. Birds of Prey indeed!

Black%20Canary%206%20LT%20variant_zpsolk1nsox.jpg

That's, I say, that's a cool cover son. :grin:

REEL NINE: Group Shots V.1 (2015 snags)

First entry for this year. Over in the Gold Forum a thread kicked off today to show a group shot(s) of our 2015 acquisitions. Since not all of us frequent every thread and/or forum, thought i'd share it here too. Eclectic mix, that's not even counting my slabbed wins/purchases. And if 2016 keeps going the way it's slowly but surely starting for my collection my 2016 shot could be monster! :D

IMG_1884_zpslrvevsxv.jpg

The thing I like best about your journal is that it makes it clear how much you really enjoy your collection. Keep it up!

+1

Looks like 2015 was a great year, cheers to a great 2016!

Love that red Daredevil book btw!

Hi Richard, Brandon :hi:

Thanks for the mentions, That DD got a notice in the Comics General forum when i posted it there recently. Obviously the kids in a violent graphic war setting on a 1940's comic book cover is the allure. I have some other examples for a not too far in the future entry.

REEL NINE: Group Shots V.1 (2015 snags)

First entry for this year. Over in the Gold Forum a thread kicked off today to show a group shot(s) of our 2015 acquisitions. Since not all of us frequent every thread and/or forum, thought i'd share it here too. Eclectic mix, that's not even counting my slabbed wins/purchases. And if 2016 keeps going the way it's slowly but surely starting for my collection my 2016 shot could be monster! :D

IMG_1884_zpslrvevsxv.jpg

Nice haul Corey! I think I like that Blue Ribbon and Daredevil the most.

REEL NINE: Group Shots v2 (Full run)

Posted these today in two different Gold threads, i'm so over the Moon on these. Very hard to complete/find romance series from Ace periodicals. Real Secrets #2(#1) - #5. The covers are knockouts!

IMG_1975_zpsmipx6bsz.jpg

Another high regarded Boardie agreed with me that art for one of the stories in #3 resembles Matt Bakers style.

IMG_1961_zpsspjew7g4.jpg

2 2