• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2015 SDCC Sales Thread - CLOSED!!!!

585 posts in this topic

First off, yes I'm still alive. Thanks for all the PMs of concern lol

We moved clear across the country about a month ago and I'll just say moving the family, the pets, and all the merchandise safely was a bit epic. I moved the business into one space only to have a bigger space become available so I'm now in the process of moving everything over a few doors down. Let's just say it's a nice big space to grow into. ;)

Also, now that I'm just a short drive away from CGC shipping time will become shorter. No more waiting for the slabs to get to me so I can mail them out to you.

I just picked up a very large batch of CGC that covers con sales into mid May so if you are waiting for a slab from C2E2 or Philly send me a PM - it will help get them out faster.

A big shout out to all the board members, retailers, and artists I hung out with this past weekend at the Florida Super Comic Con. Not quite the show to pick up books to sell to you guys on the boards but still a good show to connect & talk future business.

Okay so the rules -

As always I'm only going to be listing items for sale here that I have an agreement in place to sell, an order placed, or I physically have in my hands at the time of listin. Please do not start throwing up random requests.

All books are pre-screened for 9.8 quality so if you order a book that is advertised as "raw NM+ or better" and it also has the "CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked" option that means your book is coming from the same pool of books that are being submitted to CGC. I take the quality of books I sell here very seriously. You are going to get the same BeachBum quality you've come to expect over all these years.

CGC Shipping is $11 for first CGC, $4 each additional Priority Mail boxed

Raw Shipping is $8 for up to two books Priority Mail boxed, $12 for up to fifteen.

International shipping is via USPS Priority Mail based on package weight.

Lastly - BeachBum Comics is the proud sponsor of Zenescope's 10th Anniversary Party at SDCC this year:

bfed2c7e-156a-4340-9f67-306a0b199ea3_zpswcehkbx7.jpg

f52e381d-6777-41c8-b10b-434115f5404a_zpsylqigz0s.jpg

I'm going to throw up a few books now, over the next couple of days I'm going to list some other books from a few recent shows that you may still be interested in getting raw, blue label or SS.

Notti & Nyce SDCC Bikini Special

Limited 150 "Nice" covers

(10 each available)

Raw NM+ or better

$15 each raw NM+ or better

$70 each CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$85 each CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

Marat Mychaels

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm82/VeniceDre/SDCC%202015/f991d883-5ce0-488d-b80b-5e780977e1b7_zpslwrva0dd.jpg

Alex Kotkin

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm82/VeniceDre/SDCC%202015/NNbikiniKOTKINnice_zpsjl6n8vbo.jpg

John Stinsman

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm82/VeniceDre/SDCC%202015/NNbikiniSTINSMANnice_zpslykks4o9.jpg

Limited 100 "Naughty" Topless covers

(10 each available)

$25 each raw NM+ or better

$80 each CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$95 each CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

Set of all six nice and naughty covers $100 raw NM+ or better

Set of all six CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $400

Limited to 25 Marat Mychaels NUDE CHASE

(5 available)

$120 raw NM+ or better

$175 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$225 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

Limited to 25 Alex Kotkin NUDE CHASE

(5 available)

$120 raw NM+ or better

$175 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$225 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

I'm gunna break a rule so please don't yell at me..im just curious

Do you get involved with any of the non-comic related exclusives?

He usually gets a bunch and gives them away for free... Unless someone breaks one of his rules....

Heading to SDCC in the morning - All previous orders for Sig Series being done at this show (EBAS, Lady Mechanika, Siya Oum, etc) are packed up with me. There will be new comics from Skybound, Aspen, Zenescope, DC, & Marvel, as well as other Independent publishers. As always I will be pre-screening for 9.8 and pulling the best copies I can find. Books will be listed when I have them in hand starting on Wednesday.

Heading to SDCC in the morning - All previous orders for Sig Series being done at this show (EBAS, Lady Mechanika, Siya Oum, etc) are packed up with me. There will be new comics from Skybound, Aspen, Zenescope, DC, & Marvel, as well as other Independent publishers. As always I will be pre-screening for 9.8 and pulling the best copies I can find. Books will be listed when I have them in hand starting on Wednesday.

PM sent