• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2015 SDCC Sales Thread - CLOSED!!!!

585 posts in this topic

Lola XOXO Wasteland Madam 2 Supanova Exclusive (Australia)

$30 raw NM+ or better

Lola XOXO Wasteland Madam 2 Phoenix Comic Con Exclusive

$20 raw NM+ or better

Shahrazad Remastered 4 SDCC

Cover by Nei Ruffino

$15 raw NM+ or better

Eternal Soulfire 1 Century Edition

Numbered LTD to 100

$100 raw NM+ or better

Fathom Blue 1 SDCC

(5 available)

$15 raw NM+ or better

Eternal Soulfire 1

$15 raw NM+ or better

Shahrazad Remastered 4 Aspenstore Exclusive

$15 raw NM+ or better

SDCC Aspen/Big Dog Ink Panel Variant

Critter #1 SDCC Panel Variant

$75 raw NM+ or better

:takeit:

How about SDCC Transformers Devastator?

I have one for myself (I always get the big Transformer), no plans on selling any toys this year on the boards. If that changes I'll let you all know.

BTW - While I was picking up Graphitti Design DC books today Gina (runs the biz with her hubby Bob) told me they made a mistake on the print run yesterday and the Black Canary was in fact limited to 500, which still all sold out yesterday.

Anyway, they extended their apologies to me and you, my customers. It was just an honest mistake on their part. No conspiracies. First year they are doing smaller one day only print runs and there was a little confusion. Really great, nice, genuine couple who I've had the pleasure to business with over the years.

(thumbs u

Hey Dre,

any luck on the 2 copies each of Batman #41 & Justice League #41? Just would like to know if I need to procure these else where before it gets too late.

Regards,

J.

I have you and Combiner covered.

Thank you very much Dre.

Regards,

J.

+1 thanx (worship)

BTW - While I was picking up Graphitti Design DC books today Gina (runs the biz with her hubby Bob) told me they made a mistake on the print run yesterday and the Black Canary was in fact limited to 500, which still all sold out yesterday.

Anyway, they extended their apologies to me and you, my customers. It was just an honest mistake on their part. No conspiracies. First year they are doing smaller one day only print runs and there was a little confusion. Really great, nice, genuine couple who I've had the pleasure to business with over the years.

(thumbs u

Extremely nice couple, always get a chance to talk to them at any show they come to, especially New York.