• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Son 1st car $ = NEW KEYS $ DROP!! AMS 129 CGC 9.0 & HH1 CGC 8.5 WHITE

33 posts in this topic

Hello fellow board members: :hi:

My goal is your 100% satisfaction & I will be offering SOME BIG KEY BOOKS over the coming weeks silver/bronze/gold from my very large private collection!

(****REASON: MY SON NEEDS HIS 1ST CAR, A MILESTONE FOR BOTH OF US, AS HIS DAD! lol!!!)

*Bought it now I have to pay for it!!! Please help! lol!) (thumbs u

I have made multiple sales to 100% Satisfied CGC board members and here's My KUDOS for your convenience:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7570728#Post7570728

My rules are simple; :rulez:

Paypal is fine, or ( -3%) for Money Order or cashiers check, "First I take it on the thread wins it," :takeit: followed by a PM to work out the payment details.

Shipping is $14.95 for Slabs in the U.S. only. You can PM for international shipping to see if we can work out details before committing to purchase.

Thanks, any questions, I am at your service!

Giant-Size X-Men #1 NM/M 9.8 WHITE #1 CGC CENSUS! (*Son needs 1st car fund!)

SERIAL # 1305715006

:news:

New asking price UPDATE PRiCE DROP $5995 you get to take this top census copy home! :news: SOLD!!!!!!

1305715006_zps1fbem9bx.jpg

IMG_1008_zpsuvg875gy.jpg

X-MEN #94 CGC NM+: 9.6 ow/white 1963 "New X-Men begin BIG KEY ISSUE!" GPA Jan-06-2015 SALE OF $4,400, & GPA 12 MO. & 90 DAY AVG IS $3,300, my price $2640 :news::baiting: SOLD!!!!!

x-m111368a_zps58a611a4.jpg

IMG_1010_zpsdci3spy7.jpg

NEW KEY ADDED FOR DD NETFLIX SERIES COMING: DEBUT OF THE PUNISHER!!!!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #129 CGC 9.0 OW/W 1ST APP. THE PUNISHER CGC 9.0 NETFLIX KEY COMICS HOT KEY $1199 (This is my book below: Beautiful Bold Colors, and Perfect Register, & Centering) :news: price DROP now $1149!

Amazing%20Spider-ManScan-150311-0030_zps8bx9uyom.jpg

IMG_1275_zpsikepkiiu.jpg

Hero for Hire #1 CGC 8.5 WHITE Pages "PERFECT WRAP"; Origin/1st App Luke Cage, in Jessica Jones now, and soon Heroes for Hire! $799 :news: price DROP now $749,

IMG_1478_zpsuyyifmjn.jpg

IMG_1479_zpsrvbdkzz9.jpg

***** MORE KEY BOOKS TO COME ******

BTW: FOR ALL THE BOARDIES WHO WISHED US WELL ON MY SON'S NATIONAL SOCCER TOURNAMENT, GOOD NEWS! WE CAME IN 3RD IN THE US FOR U16 (16 YEAR OLD BOYS PREMIERE TRAVELING TEAMS) AND WERE AWARDED THE BRONZE MEDAL IN KC OVERLAND PARK...WE ARE PROUD, EXHAUSTED AND OUT OF MONEY....lol!

BEST REGARDS,

KEN

Thx jimbo he is a 5.1 gpa student athlete plays soccer 6 days a week for school and traveling team never gets in trouble great kid. I want to reward his hard work and great behavior!

We only have one child so I wish to do a great job on my one chance as a dad! lol

Thx jimbo he is a 5.1 gpa student athlete plays soccer 6 days a week for school and traveling team never gets in trouble great kid. I want to reward his hard work and great behavior!

We only have one child so I wish to do a great job on my one chance as a dad! lol

Probably the best post I've seen on the boards in a month. Books come and go but you only get one chance to be a good Father. GLWTS!

Love this post...you're a great dad. I played soccer most of my life, high school, travel, state team and college and it's great for your son mentally and physically. Wish I could buy this comic outright to help get him that car. Such a great thing to do for him. Good luck with the sale sir.

[Free shipping added!!! (thumbs u :bump: :bump: :bump:

Thanks for all the positive comments guys!!! Here is your chance to buy a true American classic key book on the 4th of July! Now that is patriotic!!! lol

Happy 4th to all of you and your families!

Ken