• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Son 1st car $ = NEW KEYS $ DROP!! AMS 129 CGC 9.0 & HH1 CGC 8.5 WHITE

33 posts in this topic

Thx Jason! Getting to watch my son play for a national u16 age group soccer championship this weekend called the presidents cup! Only four teams left and we represent the south and are one of them! Have to play winners of east west and central...

Once in a lifetime oppty I think!

Thx for offers via pm everyone trying to make you me and my son happy here!!! Keep them coming until we have a winner!!! They are both awesome books.

Remember getting your first car?

Such a huge moment in a young mans life! I am as excited as he is!

Best

Ken

X-MEN #94 CGC NM+: 9.6 ow/white 1963 "New X-Men begin BIG KEY ISSUE!" GPA Jan-06-2015 SALE OF $4,400, & GPA 12 MO. & 90 DAY AVG IS $3,300 which is my Asking price, & FREE SHIPPING, PAYPAL IS FINE!

Question Answered : Case is Unblemished on Xmen #94 CGC 9.6 OW/W!

UPDATE: THANKS I HAVE RECEIVED 2 OFFERS FOR $5,500 ON PERFECT GS XMEN #1 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES, AND WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO A DEAL, KEEP YOUR OFFERS COMING & THIS BEAUTY CAN BE YOURS!

*I AM HOPING FOR $6495 OR CLOSER TO IT, BUT AM WILLING TO FIELD MORE OFFERS, OR I CAN JUST ADD A COUPLE MORE KEY BOOKS FOR SALE TONIGHT TO MAKE MY SON'S 1ST CAR DREAM COME TRUE! MAYBE A PRICE DROP TONIGHT? (thumbs u

***UPDATE: MAY ALSO CONSIDER SOME BIG KEY TRADES TOWARD MY GS XMEN 1 CGC 9.8 W AND CASH IF WE CAN MAKE THAT WORK BOARDIES?*****

BTW: FOR ALL THE BOARDIES WHO WISHED US WELL ON MY SON'S NATIONAL SOCCER TOURNAMENT, GOOD NEWS! WE CAME IN 3RD IN THE US FOR U16 (16 YEAR OLD BOYS PREMIERE TRAVELING TEAMS) AND WERE AWARDED THE BRONZE MEDAL IN KANSAS CITY OVERLAND PARK...WE ARE PROUD AFTER A WEEK OF GAMES, EXHAUSTED AND OUT OF MONEY....lol!

BEST REGARDS,

KEN