• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 CGC 9.4 OW/W

33 posts in this topic

It's interesting with my group of friends growing up in the 60s we pretty much viewed Spidey and DD as equal characters...almost like brothers...as they were fairly similar characters really...nice to see DD making a deserved comeback... :headbang:

Oh yeah...and the book (1-15) purchase on ebay that got me back into the hobby in 2001... :banana:

Thanks for sharing that. So how long was your hiatus from comics?

Put the books away approx my junior year in HS (1972) ...about 750 SA Marvels...mostly complete runs of everything to a point...and literally had no activity until 2001...little late on the eBay party...a little later on the CGC party... doh!

But you kept them. Lots of collectors didn't. (thumbs u

It's interesting with my group of friends growing up in the 60s we pretty much viewed Spidey and DD as equal characters...almost like brothers...as they were fairly similar characters really...nice to see DD making a deserved comeback... :headbang:

Oh yeah...and the book (1-15) purchase on ebay that got me back into the hobby in 2001... :banana:

Thanks for sharing that. So how long was your hiatus from comics?

Put the books away approx my junior year in HS (1972) ...about 750 SA Marvels...mostly complete runs of everything to a point...and literally had no activity until 2001...little late on the eBay party...a little later on the CGC party... doh!

But you kept them. Lots of collectors didn't. (thumbs u

JEFF !

Yer right. :headbang:

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)