• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

So we really don't have any ideal how many B&W versions there are,correct?

Did anyone here anything?

Have we heard about one of TWD Golden Tickets getting picked? I guess it is only Friday and the Con is just getting rolling.

I also wonder if we'll see the boxes become scarce after today. Beachbum might have just been picking them up in spades because he was there so early.

Supposedly someone found a Ghosted 1 ticket at SDCC....I honestly think the boxes are going to start drying up. I do think it's way too early to start ripping them open as opened box sales are pretty slow.

isn't EoW RRP a reprint...and Saga RRP...and those black & white Five Ghosts set are reprints also. I think the same about Captain Marvel 17 2nd print...why would anyone pay that much for a reprint with a different cover.

They've only announced that a Ghosted #1 has been redeemed. I believe the b&w ones aren't as scarce as eBay would lead you to believe. Not 50/50 but probably closer to 70/30.

you think approx. 1 out of every 3 boxes have the BW sets? I doubt it's any better than 1 out of 25 boxes...or 1 out of 50.