• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

I'm having a hard time with the box set. I'd love to see print numbers on it and if Beachbum posts more tonight I'm going to start kicking myself.

He bought 70 I think thus far according to his sales thread.

I think he has 2 left...I'd love to know how many boxes are left at the Skybound booth.

How are these different than the $1 reprints? Apart from the logo, of course -- and about $90, give or take.

How is a con edition different than a 1st print...except for a different cover.

Since there was no Outcast 1 variant at launch.......even more special.....I'm not buying the people thinking there's a large amount of B/W available. Pretty big bidding war on that Outcast 1 near the end.

How are these different than the $1 reprints? Apart from the logo, of course -- and about $90, give or take.

How is a con edition different than a 1st print...except for a different cover.

:shrug:

At least, if I'm reading your comment correctly, there is different cover art. These are exactly the same as ones that have already come out.

(And some of these comics aren't even published by Skybound. :o )

Since there was no Outcast 1 variant at launch.......even more special.....I'm not buying the people thinking there's a large amount of B/W available. Pretty big bidding war on that Outcast 1 near the end.

I agree, I don't see a flood of B/W books coming. I imagine the B/W Outcast is a smaller run that the photo cover but I'm not too sure of that run either but guess a few thousand being sdcc?

What's a large amount?

What's a large amount?

there was conjecture of a 70/30 split for BW copies...I'm guessing more like 1 in 25 or 1 in 50 boxes.