• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Wouldn't be too surprised if they were selling them at NYCC. I briefly saw them boxing them up while roaming the floor before opening. There is a lot. Not 10's of thousands but enough that I don't expect to see them being sold out before close Sunday. Would like to be proven wrong though. The set certainly is nice.

How many Compendium 1 & 2 SE's were printed again? They're still selling the red foil #1 and gold foil #2 at SDCC 2015.

Havent been lucky enough to make it out to sdcc. However my sister in law (who works for tbs and was working the conan show) picked up a few for me on Friday. She asked the lady working the booth about the print run and was told thr print run of the boxed sets were 1750

Maybe 1750 color & 250 b/w? I don't know but that would make sense.

I only saw a few of the black and whites bouncing around the show and hardly much on ebay at the monent

awesome, thanks for the info

I was told 2000

I like the idea of these with such a low print run...I won't mind opening my boxes now.

Seriously I can't wait for mine, I think it was actually a pretty cool idea all in all.