• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

I'm still waiting on shipping notification on the ones I bought from jessejames on eBay... When I purchased said it would ship between July 29th to Aug 5th... Then he changed the listing the next day to say ship between Aug 5th-10th... so who knows...

I'm still waiting on shipping notification on the ones I bought from jessejames on eBay... When I purchased said it would ship between July 29th to Aug 5th... Then he changed the listing the next day to say ship between Aug 5th-10th... so who knows...

i bought one off him on the 18th July and was finally shipped on the 31st July, when i spoke to him he said it was because of issues with skybound sending them out to him. maybe message him see if its same issue as he was quick to get back to me.

I really need to stop looking at this thread :frustrated: First I was tempted to buy 2 more boxes, than talked myself out of it at the last minute and now I am on the fence knowing around half of the redemption tickets have been redeemed :pullhair:

Got my 2 from Skybound awhile ago. 16 out of 20 books damaged, both color, no ticket.

Not pleased but what can you do?

Two of my books also arrived damaged. I sent them an email and received replacement copies within a week.

I'm having the same issue with my order from Jesse James. I just sent him a message.

I get that sometimes things happen that are beyond someone's control, but it would have been nice if he'd alerted those of us with active orders about the delay.

I'm having the same issue with my order from Jesse James. I just sent him a message.

I get that sometimes things happen that are beyond someone's control, but it would have been nice if he'd alerted those of us with active orders about the delay.

he just got back to me and said they haven't got their package yet today, but mine will ship out tomorrow sometime... How are they still getting them????