• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

As of today, those 7 books are still unclaimed. I saw someone buy a sealed box this weekend at Wondercon. He was excited that there was still a chance for something cool.

For those of you wondering, the tickets are not on the top of the box. They were placed just before the copy of Invincible. Some of you might want to take an extra look.

-shawn

I still have a handful of un-opened boxes. Maybe I should just bust them open.

hm

DoIT_zpsv5pqvmkq.gif

As of today, those 7 books are still unclaimed. I saw someone buy a sealed box this weekend at Wondercon. He was excited that there was still a chance for something cool.

For those of you wondering, the tickets are not on the top of the box. They were placed just before the copy of Invincible. Some of you might want to take an extra look.

-shawn

I still have a handful of un-opened boxes. Maybe I should just bust them open.

hm

hm ............. How many you got Dre?

Even though I'd love to own it, I can't think of of a better place it should go than to James J's collection. I think it would be awesome if the contest expired out and Big Shawn and the Skybound Team rewarded James with it for his devotion to the series.

+100000 I don't know a bigger WD fan out there, or someone who would appreciate it more.

:blush: ........................ :foryou:

-shawn

after reading this... I recheck my copies.... again NO DICE :sorry:

So are any of the books from the boxset doing well on resale other than the Outcast? I sold a walking dead CGC 9.8 a while ago for $50 but they have dropped since then. I am going to slab 2 outcast though, they seem to be in the $60 + s/h range in cgc 9.8.

Hey All,

We received the ticket for the Outcast #1 today. Below is a list of unclaimed tickets. Anyone who has a ticket needs to claim them by 7/1/16. Check your boxes.

Birthright 1 (Convention Edition)

Birthright 1 (Variant Edition)

Ghosted 1 (Convention Edition)

Super Dinosaur 1

Thief of Thieves 1 (Image Expo Edition)

The Walking Dead 1

-shawn

Hey shawn, what happens to those that are not claimed by the deadline? Are you going to auction them off and give the proceeds to CBLDF or some other charity?

We're still discussing next steps, but that seems likes the logical direction.

-shawn

thats crazy that WD hasnt been claimed.

Indeed it is. My fear is that someone didn't look all the way through the box to find it.

Everyone should double check their boxes!

-shawn

I just double checked and... no dice! :sorry:

After looking through as many of the 172 pages of this thread that I care to do, were the official numbers for these set ever put out. Were there 3,000 box sets with 250 variants and how does the Black and White variants stack up to the blue line variants. Clarification on this would be amazing.

thats crazy that WD hasnt been claimed.

Indeed it is. My fear is that someone didn't look all the way through the box to find it.

Everyone should double check their boxes!

-shawn

I just double checked and... no dice! :sorry:

Holy cow. I checked my boxes again. And found this! :whee:

E7D35EB5-57FA-4C84-941F-49490386FE76_zpsan2nsgas.jpg

Off to the post office to mail it in!!