• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

How nice is that ? Happy for someone :applause:

Don't get me wrong, I am happy that ownership has been established, but there is

no way in :censored: that I would pay $20,000 for it,

nor do I think that it commands that in value IMHO.

- too bad a Walking Dead fan who loves the comic didn't score this as a prize- pretty lame to see someone trying to flip it for that ridiculous amount- im sure someone has already answered this somewhere- but the comic isn't actually signed- so is it really an SS book?

- too bad a Walking Dead fan who loves the comic didn't score this as a prize- pretty lame to see someone trying to flip it for that ridiculous amount- im sure someone has already answered this somewhere- but the comic isn't actually signed- so is it really an SS book?

+1

book is not signed. special sky bound CGC label that is "signed" lol

I've talked to the guy who owns it. he thinks its worth that much cause they insured it for $20k when shipping it lol I tried telling him theres been discussions on here before the book was found that it would be maybe a 5k book.. tops.

Hey All,

I wanted to let you know that the Ghosted 1 (Convention Edition) has been redeemed. That means there are only 2 books left in the wild.

Birthright 1 (Variant Edition)

Thief of Thieves 1 (Image Expo Edition)

For those of you wondering, I'm going to keep these open for redemption until they both find homes.

-shawn

Howdy folks, new here. Just wondering what the ballpark value someone with more knowledge of these boxed sets would give to each set: Color, B&W, Blueline, Open vs. Unopened. Obviously unopened regular sets have a chance of being B&W but if not opened, Who knows??? I have been considering buying and ebay prices are all over the place. I just don't want to get ripped off by just pulling the trigger without hearing from some people with knowledge first. Figure this is the best place to check. Thanks for any information shared.