• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

We've resorted to weighing these things now? Oh my. I bet the slip of paper isn't larger than a postcard. And it probably doesn't add anything to the weight. The color weight to b/w weight had me giggle too.

My picture is a joke. I only have one box. But I would not put it past some dealers.

Weed scale!

Awax used to measure his stuff by the metric ton. That would more like his weekend blow scale. :roflmao:

Weekend? Man thats when the parties happen. I would think he would need this scale for the weekend.....

alt_10508.jpg

okay, 2 skybound sets on the way...one from Beachbum and one from Designer toast!

cue Captain Lou Albano from "Wise Guys"...I can't wait. I can't effin' wait!

Weed scale!

Awax used to measure his stuff by the metric ton. That would more like his weekend blow scale. :roflmao:

Weekend? Man thats when the parties happen. I would think he would need this scale for the weekend.....

alt_10508.jpg

:roflmao:

:banana:

krighton...it has been fun, and funny, watching you try and gauge the print runs and b/w ratios. I seemed to have been following you around the threads trying to get the info. You were relentless. Good. At last we got a rough idea of print run, so good work.

At $80 a pop I wonder if I will buy more from the Skybound site should I get lucky enough to notice them go on sale (assuming they do). I could see buying a few,but not 10 or 20 like some others are talking!

And there are two golden tickets for each of the 10 titles, correct?

DT & BB are probably the only 2 dealers I'd trust to not weigh or re shrinkwrap their boxes.

You can't say "dealers" on the same page as others are posting about Awax. We don't want him to go to the dark place. You remember Boston, right Awax? :eek:

:banana:

DT & BB are probably the only 2 dealers I'd trust to not weigh or re shrinkwrap their boxes.

You can't say "dealers" on the same page as others are posting about Awax. We don't want him to go to the dark place. You remember Boston, right Awax? :eek:

Screw it, I was debating if I'd fly out for NYCC this year. But if Awax is going, I'm in!

Preparing statements...

Dear father, please forgive me for I have sinned...

I'm sorry my dear wife, yet I am not joking. I do indeed need bail money.