• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

I got 2 left still sealed. I already opened 6 and all of them were color with no tickets.... :(

So the question remains, sell the last 2 and recover some costs or open them up?

Where did you get these 6 sets from?

And more importantly, are they for sale?

I got 2 left still sealed. I already opened 6 and all of them were color with no tickets.... :(

So the question remains, sell the last 2 and recover some costs or open them up?

Well I got 2 from Dre, and the rest from Skybound. I have 2 unopened from Skybound still... after eating 6 boxes basically and they were all color, and I checked 3 times to see if there was a coupon, I couldn't stomach opening the last 2.

Well I got 2 from Dre, and the rest from Skybound. I have 2 unopened from Skybound still... after eating 6 boxes basically and they were all color, and I checked 3 times to see if there was a coupon, I couldn't stomach opening the last 2.

How would you stomach if you sell them to me and it has a ticket in it? lol

Sell! Sell! SELL!

+1

Well, shake then sell. lol

I was just looking at my color sets pondering how much loss I'm about to eat on them.

I shook my box and never heard the ticket, opened it and BOOM there it was.

34td7x5.jpg

Just got this today. Pretty awesome but not a title I collect. Looking to sell but don't have a clue how to price since one of a kind. Any reasonable suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Whatever the current 9.8 SS copies sell for +$100-$200 on top of that (to start with). If no bites after a week or so, drop the price to around $50-$100 over FMV of 9.8 SS copies (just my 2 cents)

Congrats on the book! It's a beauty!

Awesome! Appreciate it. Was thinking to chance it with a 99 cent starting bid. Just to see market price.

This honestly could net you the most $ - wouldn't scare away anyone on price (and the honest-to-goodness 99 cent auctions sometimes workout better than BIN prices). Good luck, whatever you do with it :) (thumbs u

34td7x5.jpg

Just got this today. Pretty awesome but not a title I collect. Looking to sell but don't have a clue how to price since one of a kind. Any reasonable suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I collect this title, and am interested. Hit me up!

34td7x5.jpg

I collect this title, and am interested. Hit me up!

It's mine! All mine!

Thanks rufus!