• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

I still have two that haven't been opened.

(shrug)

One is a friends that I have. He will probably pick it up at Christmas time. And I'm thinking I might open mine on Xmas myself.

:wishluck: I hope you find the ticket. That would be a deserving reward for having the patience of a saint.

Side note, anyone here of any Black Friday goodies again this year from Skybound? I loved last years boxes.

I still have two that haven't been opened.

(shrug)

One is a friends that I have. He will probably pick it up at Christmas time. And I'm thinking I might open mine on Xmas myself.

:wishluck: I hope you find the ticket. That would be a deserving reward for having the patience of a saint.

Side note, anyone here of any Black Friday goodies again this year from Skybound? I loved last years boxes.

bBh2r89.png

I just got nine of my books back :cloud9:

What is Skybound's plan if the WD ticket is not redeemed? It needs to be given away somehow.

Randomly pick from the skybound website buyers?

We will cut them into 3000 equal sized pieces and send one piece to each person who bought a box set.

-shawn

What is Skybound's plan if the WD ticket is not redeemed? It needs to be given away somehow.

Randomly pick from the skybound website buyers?

We will cut them into 3000 equal sized pieces and send one piece to each person who bought a box set.

-shawn

I want Rick's right arm......

I'll take RIck's hat! ...or the shotgun. :grin: