• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MustEatBrains kudos thread
3 3

51 posts in this topic

SUPER KUDOS to MustEatBrains (Phil) for some Daredevils I bought at a steal of a price! :banana: Fast shipping and Tank proof packaging. They looked great.  Even threw in a Freebie to boot. 

GREAT Person to buy from.  I hope we can do another transaction soon.

Phil is a pleasure to deal with, he bought a book from my thread, paid quickly, communicated perfectly and is really nice.

He also runs some really good sales threads, I'm never there quite early enough, but I'm going to keep looking;)

Bought 4 books from Phil from his "My Laziness..." sale and I really cannot say enough good things about him.

His prices were phenomenal, the books arrived very quickly and extremely well packaged; and the book conditions were even better than I thought from looking at the pics (although pics were good too :wink:).

Then, after having paid; once the thread was closed, Phil let's everyone know that 100% of what was sold will be donated to help rebuild the habitat decimated by the Australian wildfires.  In addition he and his wife and will be matching dollar for dollar everything that he sold!

I am very happy to have each of the 4 books in my collection. Opening the box and going through the books put a big smile on my face.

Thank you, Phil!