MustEatBrains kudos thread
1 1

32 posts in this topic

2,388 posts

Bought a high dollar Walking Dead book from me. Paid super quick and was a pleasure to deal with. A+++ Buyer.

131 posts

Purchased a CGC book from him packed well and shipped immediately. Will do business with him again!!

897 posts

Purchased SAGA RRP - Fast delivery, book exactly as described!

Perfect transaction!

265 posts

Bought a high dollar comic from MustEatBrains. Extremely nice and reasonable person! Corrected USPS's mistake and was definitely a great seller. Will do business with again without any concerns. Awesome!

Thanks again!

40 posts

I purchased 2 high dollar books from Mr. Brains, rocket fast delivery & willing to work with you. I would definitely buy from him again, and would recommend him as a top notch seller. A valuable asset to the collecting community. Thanks Again!

260 posts

Purchased a Saga #7 Ghost variant from this fine fella and it arrived as described and packed strong enough to resist a bomb blast! lol

Buying from MustEatBrains comes highly recommended!

305 posts

Bought a high dollar slab. The slab was as advertised and well packaged. Great communication, buy from this man!

305 posts

Bought a few more high dollar slabs. Slabs were as advertised, well packaged, shipped quickly, and were priced right!

1,905 posts

Completed a super smooth transaction with Phil. Lightning fast pay and great communication. :applause:

Thanks again!

53,143 posts

Ultra - smooth transaction - the book (a Strange Tales 101) was superbly packed and well-graded, and arrived quickly. A+!

9,952 posts

Picked up DD #180 CGC 9.8 and a WD #150 Retailer from Phil. Books arrived quickly and in excellent condition!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Brian

9,485 posts

Purchased some price variants from his sales thread.

Books look great. arrived fast and safe.

Hope to do business with you again!

1,977 posts

Great to deal with. Book was beautiful as described and shipped fast and secure. Thanks Phil

706 posts

Bought a sweet looking Planet from Phil. Great communication and the packaging was top notch. 

All round top bloke. 

2,662 posts

This was my first deal with Phil, Picked up a super nice WD #1, deal and communication were as smooth as could be, buy/sell with confidence!! Thanks again!

1,205 posts

Wow. Phil was amazing all the way around. Bought a stack of high grade raw books. They were actually high grade, grading accurate. Presented nicely in mylars. Packed super well. Great communication. Amazing pricing. Don’t hesitate to buy from Phil, you won’t be disappointed. 

478 posts

Stellar grading and superior packaging. Highest recommendation. Thanks.

9,427 posts

Like the others, I was really happy with the grading. I either agreed with the grade and thought a book or two was undergraded by a half point. Good pricing, good packaging, good communication. I look forward to another sales thread from Phil. :)