• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA AUGUST 27-29 SIGNATURE AUCTION

671 posts in this topic

truly, but have there been any sane sales?

you could give it a try Richard :baiting:

I did. Nothing so far.

Wow almost double our expectations lol

Pretty much in line with my expectations as I mentioned to Magik a few months ago that it should be able to go for over $150K based upon the prices that GA keys and classic cover books were fetching in the spring auctions. (thumbs u

I did. Nothing so far.

Why......did you fall asleep during the bidding for the Adventure 72 and 92 lots which only went for huge discounts to guide?

I did. Nothing so far.

Why......did you fall asleep during the bidding for the Adventure 72 and 92 lots which only went for huge discounts to guide?

I was bidding on the Suspense. I was so distraught I missed the Adventures. I stopped crying about the time the Captain Midnights were rolling through.

Pretty much in line with my expectations as I mentioned to Magik a few months ago that it should be able to go for over $150K based upon the prices that GA keys and classic cover books were fetching in the spring auctions. (thumbs u

Great prediction! Most of us thought it would sell for around $100k, so we were proven wrong lol . I'm just floored at how well it did. Congrats to Magik :applause:

Auction fever hit I guess -- Fantastic 1 sits untouched for months at 15K on CL, then sells for 24K today on HA.

Like I have said in the past, this is an absolutely gorgeous copy of this book and almost 3-D like if you see it in person! :cloud9:

Sometimes, it's a matter of having just the right venue, plus unbridled auction fever also never hurts. lol

Great prediction! Most of us thought it would sell for around $100k, so we were proven wrong lol . I'm just floored at how well it did. Congrats to Magik :applause:

I have a feeling that may be a record that will stand for a while in the "cool cover on otherwise nothing book" category.

Auction fever hit I guess -- Fantastic 1 sits untouched for months at 15K on CL, then sells for 24K today on HA.

Like I have said in the past, this is an absolutely gorgeous copy of this book and almost 3-D like if you see it in person! :cloud9:

Sometimes, it's a matter of having just the right venue, plus unbridled auction fever also never hurts. lol

It truly is a spectacular book. I wonder who won it.