• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed..please PM any interest...and thank you for looking and especially buying

17 posts in this topic

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets them. Negotiations and love songs are fine in PM but thread :takeit: is final. I ask that you post any confirmed PM deals in the thread as well please. If we are negotiating and someone posts :takeit: in the thread, the thread :takeit: wins.

S/H to CONUS for slabs is $12 for up to 4 slabs. International will be charged whatever it costs at USPS. No returns on slabs unless it is damaged or I made a mistake in the listing.

None of these have been pressed to my knowledge, and most were submitted by me. I can give SOME grader's notes as well upon purchase.

EDITED TO ADD: I would also love to trade for some great raw comics. I am looking for higher grade copies of Dr Strange 14 and Tomb of Dracula 44 and am a sucker for Silver Surfer 4 in any condition above 3.5. Higher grade Simonson Thor would be considered as well. Batman 1 new 52. Early Valiant, the first go-around.

And now, without further eloquence...

Big Hero 6: Brave New Heroes CGC 9.6 $75

BIG%20HERO%20SLAB%20001_zpstpr53rjn.jpg

The Maxx 1 3-D Variant Edition CGC 9.6 $30

CKpSIYnW8AIPQOR.jpg

The Maxx 33 CGC 9.4 $35

CKpTr_UW8AAGgAH.jpg

The Maxx 34 CGC 9.4 $40

CKpTO_TWgAA_BRs.jpg

The Maxx 35 CGC 7.5 $15

CKpTO9GWcAAqfg8.jpg

The Maxx 20 CGC 9.0 $20

CJl5UWLWoAAPq2L.jpg

BUNDLE ALL 5 SLABS OF THE MAXX FOR $130 SHIPPED

Detective Comics Futures End 1 CGC 9.8 $40

CKpTr8OWoAA1BMR.jpg

Inhuman 1 Joe Madureira variant cover CGC 9.8 $40 SOLD

CKpTsPLWwAEa6xs.jpg

Inhuman 1 Humberto Ramos variant cover CGC 9.8 $75

CGM5i3OU0AAULkH.jpg

Inhuman 2 Frank Cho variant cover CGC 9.8 $50 SOLD

CKpSIcEWIAAmf5q.jpg

Wool 1 CGC 9.6 $30

CKpUUInW8AEWyta.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 4 CGC 9.6 $30 SOLD

CJLHY9sWoAAHBII.jpg

Uncanny X-Men 177 CGC 9.6 $30

CEruAqCVEAAyyY9.jpg

Spider-Man 9 CGC 9.8 $40

CEq9aTwUsAAqJV5.jpg

Descender 1 CGC 9.0 $15 SOLD{/s} sale cancelled by buyer $15 again

CJl5VPGWsAAqweJ.jpg

Omega Men 3 CGC 9.4 $55

CKpTO9oWcAILNcA.jpg

Omega Men 3 CGC 7.5 $25

CKpSIUfW8AAzUTZ.jpg

Secret Origins 10 CGC 9.8 $35

CKpTO85WgAA6S-E.jpg

Battle of the Planets 4 Holochrome Edition CGC 9.8 $30

CErtfIkVEAEemYD.jpg

Spider-Gwen 1 Anka variant CGC 9.8 $45

CKpSINgXAAAU6GQ.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy 12 Keown variant CGC 9.8 $60 SOLD

CKpRgMjUEAMvXSf.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy 13 Keown variant CGC 9.8 $70 SOLD

CKpRgBEUMAA5_8d.jpg

Giant Days 1 Gran variant CGC 9.4 $35

CKpRgHQUYAAzFkt.jpg

Inhuman 2 Frank Cho variant cover CGC 9.8 $50

I'll Take it

Excellent. ^^ Thank you!

I plan on adding some Dr. Strange slabs tonight, and maybe some older Valiant. I will not be lowering any prices but if you want to negotiate, as one of these buyers did, please PM me.

What I will do is offer 10% off any purchases of two or more slabs in the above post. To the four people above who already purchased, you get 15% off the total should you buy any other slabs in the post above.

The 10%/15% off deals only apply to the first round of slabs. (It would make no sense to offer a $150 slab with 15% off as that would just be a free slab if you buy it. Sorry for any confusion. Again, feel free to make an offer...I am easy peasy to work with.)

GPA data for these is either non-existent or very old! I expect that to change as the movie encroaches.

Dr. Strange 179 CGC 9.0 $150 (last sale on GPA was $152 in 2012)

CKuKmf3WgAAp_0D.jpg

Dr. Strange 182 CGC 7.0 $35

CKuLz3EUMAAO71g.jpg

Dr.Strange 13 CGC 9.0 $50

CKuKma_WoAEmjJ-.jpg

Dr. Strange 50 CGC 9.8 $50

CKuKmqSWoAQI59_.jpg

Dr. Strange 59 CGC 9.0 $40

CKuKmvYWcAAC5d0.jpg

The Defenders 26 CGC 8.5 $40

CKuLz41UcAEpf11.jpg

Man do my camera photos skill suck. Sorry. Feel free to ask for a better pic or pics of the backs if you have serious interest but need to see more, or more clearly!)

Buyer changed his mind and the Descender 1 is back on the market, $15...less than it cost to slab!

I will be in NYC most of the day watching the play WICKED with my family...one of the members of The Coven is having a 16th birthday Monday. Then I may drop by some guy's house in Brooklyn to look at some comics on the way home. So if I am not responding, now you know why.

I will close this thread out Sunday and start a raw thread in its' place.

Okay, back from WICKED. Skipped the guy in Brooklyn as he never sent me pics of his books.

Last 16 hours or so for this thread, so for any orders placed after this post I will do free s/h in CONUS if you buy two slabs or cut s/h to $7 for one slab.

I also sent out invoices this moring; there are 3-4 unread PMs for the buyers here. I also shipped one book today and one more going out tomorrow. (Yes, I can ship Sundays as I live near a postal hub. It is awesome!)