• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pscans of books on sig line...

24 posts in this topic

Did you check the noob guide? If its not in there and someone gives a detailed answer Im sure Swick will link it so others will know how.

FLASHING SIGNATURE LINE INSTRUCTIONS:

www.picasion.com

Make sure your images/scans are all the same size before uploading. I generally keep my scans exactly at 640 x 1024. If your scans aren't the same size, the gif doesn't come out right once uploaded. Upload your images by "Choose File". You can do up to 10 images per gif.

Adjust Size: I generally do Advanced, 135.

Adjust Speed: Slower (3 sec)

Create Animation.

Copy the BBCode for forum/board.

[ URL=http://picasion.com/i/20jox /][ IMG]http://i.picasion.com/pic76/aeafb75496e0315d9f9f7521a951f62f/{{FRAME}}.gif[/img][/url]picasion.com 20jox[/ URL ]

Use ONLY from "" through "" deleting everything else.

[ IMG]http://i.picasion.com/pic76/aeafb75496e0315d9f9f7521a951f62f/{{FRAME}}.gif[/img ]

Now, delete "/{{FRAME}}" from the code so that you're left with this:

[ IMG ]http://i.picasion.com/pic76/aeafb75496e0315d9f9f7521a951f62f.gif[/img ]

Use the edited code in your sig line and you're good to go! \(thumbs u

"Arch: hello my name is Kav you probably don't know me but I am a board member. I am writing to formally request a custom title. Who is Kav? Why should he get a custom title? I know these and other questions are scampering through your mind. I would like to point out that I am the #1 boardie. I post more than anyone else, hands down. I think that shows my dedication to these boards. Without posts, would there even be a board? No I say. For this relentless support of board conversations I think it is only natural I get a custom title. No one has put as much blood sweat and tears into the board as me. With a custom title I can assure you that I will be motivated to post even more. That's a win-win for you. Also I would like to point out that a mere 30 sec of your time will mean a life-altering experience for me. I don't have any high dollar books. All I have is some feeble hope and prayer for a custom title. If you refuse my request how sad I will be. I'll probably hardly ever post any more because what's the point? I'll just trudge the streets instead, wondering where it all went wrong and what happened to the American dream. I know you don't want that. No one does."

"Arch: hello my name is Kav you probably don't know me but I am a board member. I am writing to formally request a custom title. Who is Kav? Why should he get a custom title? I know these and other questions are scampering through your mind. I would like to point out that I am the #1 boardie. I post more than anyone else, hands down. I think that shows my dedication to these boards. Without posts, would there even be a board? No I say. For this relentless support of board conversations I think it is only natural I get a custom title. No one has put as much blood sweat and tears into the board as me. With a custom title I can assure you that I will be motivated to post even more. That's a win-win for you. Also I would like to point out that a mere 30 sec of your time will mean a life-altering experience for me. I don't have any high dollar books. All I have is some feeble hope and prayer for a custom title. If you refuse my request how sad I will be. I'll probably hardly ever post any more because what's the point? I'll just trudge the streets instead, wondering where it all went wrong and what happened to the American dream. I know you don't want that. No one does."

Looks good Kav! You just need to add the line about nominating yourself for boardie of the year for 2015.

Looks good Kav! You just need to add the line about nominating yourself for boardie of the year for 2015.

wow good idea. Thats the kind of input I need

What about adding:

"Arch I don't want to have to play hardball here but if I don't get a CT I'll be like Andy Dufresne, contacting you on a daily basis until you give me what I want just to get rid of me. That's my ace in the hole-don't make me use it."

What about adding:

"Arch I don't want to have to play hardball here but if I don't get a CT I'll be like Andy Dufresne, contacting you on a daily basis until you give me what I want just to get rid of me. That's my ace in the hole-don't make me use it."

Custom titles are so 2014. :eyeroll:

This is the third new thread started this week with the answer found in the Noob Guide.

No one uses that thread. :D

Reading is tough. It's much easier to seek instant gratification by starting a new thread. :facepalm: