• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Robot Man's KUDOS Thread
7 7

157 posts in this topic

Robot Man just bought some GA from me -- great communication, rapid payment, and a touch-base PM upon arrival. Of course, unless you're new here, you're probably not reading this as he's one of the great boardies and everyone knows  you can buy or sell with confidence! But, for you new folks, now you know!

Recently received another stack of comics from Bob. I believe this is my 9th stack. Descriptions of the books are spot-on. Packaging is solid and shipping is fast. You just can't find a lot of the books Bob puts up for sale. The fact that this is my 9th dance with Bob says it all. He's the man!

As always, it's a pleasure to buy from Bob (and to sell to him as well). Accurate descriptions, and quick on the shipping. The books arrived the day after he received my check.

Bob is the absolute man!!! Always has awesome stuff, accurately described, well packaged and sent quicker than Barry Allen on Speed pills!! I can’t imagine a better seller and will be more than happy to give him as much repeat business as I can afford hehe!! thanks again bro!! Gino