• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Robot Man's KUDOS Thread
7 7

157 posts in this topic

Just received another pile of reading material from Bob. This is my 10th rodeo. As always, solid packaging, fast shipment and as described. I don't know where Bob gets some of this stuff. Must be the result of "never throw anything away". You can't go wrong buying from Bob.

Robot Man,

Thank you very much!  You continue to exceed my very high expectations.  Items were well packed, mailed quickly, and are extremely valuable to me.  Robot Man sent me the items before receiving my money order.  He even sent me an extra item, because he is Super Robot Man.(worship)

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/456312-closed-im-not-going-to-get-rich-on-this-junk-sale/page/7/?tab=comments#comment-10832369

Thanks again and hope to purchase more cool items from you soon!:applause:

I just received from Bob unquestionably the HEAVIEST boards purchase I've ever made, a massive two-volume hardback tome that weighed easily north of 12 lbs.  It arrived in fantastic shape given the care that went into the packaging.  Throughout the buying process Bob was quick to respond and a fun seller to work with - he definitely gets my thumbs-up not just for how he sells, but WHAT he sells - his threads are always the coolest!

Bob has sent a few goons round to forceeeee...Ouch! stop sticking that fork in my back, okay okay I'll read what's on the note. You Sir are a true gentleman Bob thanks for taking the time to send me a wonderful set of EC comics.(thumbsu   The comics arrived this moaning oops Morning! How well timed was that that they came on Halloween so guess what I'm reading? No that Playboy was only for research.:devil:   Thanks again for your kindness in allowing me to buy them from Ireland.(thumbsu